I’m a mom in my late 20′s looking to continually better my life and trying to enjoy the highs (and lows) that comes along with it all! Right now, I’m on a weight loss/maintenance
journey and it’s a challenge.
I’ve tried many diet programs and have been very successful with some and completely failed on others. This blog isn’t just about weight loss programs, but about anything and everything that comes along with losing weight and learning to love and accept myself!
Things that describe me:
- I struggle with food each and every day
- I am in independent smart woman
- I am a hard worker with a good work ethic
- I am responsible
- I try to deal with my enormous amount feelings and sort through them as best as I can
- I’ve been through many hard times and believe that what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger
- My daughter such a huge blessing in my life
- I sometimes am too nice for my own good
- I’m only 28 and I already drive a mini-van
- I am overweight and working on changing this – hence part of the reason of this blog!
Posts you should read:
- Background Info – Here you will find a brief synopsis about me
- Are you Ready? – Are you ready to lose weight?
- My Worst Enemy – Who is your worst enemy? I’ll tell you about mine.
- What is my life? – Now that food isn’t my life, what is?
- The Letter “C” – Change, courage and confidence in regards to weight loss.
- Getting Down and Dirty – please note this blog was written in March of 2011, however I still thinks amazing to see a transformation of such magnitude!
- Not Worth It – Do you ever feel like your not worth it? Ever feel that no matter how hard you try, it’s still not good enough. If so, we have something in common.
If you’re participating in the SlimGenics program and want to only see posts about that particular program, which is where this blog started and where I lost 66 pounds, you can go to the right side of the screen and filter by topics.
*I in no way am getting paid to advertise or encouraged to write about or endorse SlimGenics. This blog is just a place where I can write and that others can read about my experience.