I’m feeling better today. I know it seems extreme from my last post about wanting to give up, but I really do feel much happier and positive. I am pretty used to these drastic mood changes – I’ve dealt with it for a long time. I’m finally beginning to understand and accept this fact. I have Bipolar Spectrum Disorder and major depression, but anyway, that’s not what this post is about.
Today has been a really good day. I was super productive at work, I feel really motivated, I ate on plan, I lost weight and I got my measurements taken! To date I’ve lost 16.5″ and 29.5 pounds!! I’m just beginning my 8th week with SlimGenics and I feel astonished that I’ve accomplished so much already. I updated my ‘Measurements’ page as well.
So, I wanted to take a few minutes to recognize the things that have changed or to point out the mini goals that I’ve accomplished so far:
- I wanted to hit 199 pounds or under and I have!
- I wanted to be able to fit into a size 14 and I have!
- I wanted my knees to feel less pain when walking/running and they do!
- I am continuing to workout (not as much as I’d like, but I’m still doing some!)
- I know the SG plan and what I’m supposed to eat and how much!
Well that is a few things that I can think of right now 🙂
One thing I am looking forward to is hitting the 30 pound loss mark so that I can take new pictures. They are coming SOON! Very soon!